DANGO & DIENENTHAL relies on a tradition of more than 140 years. In 1865 the craftsmen August Dango und Louis Dienenthal founded the company as a non-ferrous foundry. Around the turn of the last century DANGO & DIENENTHAL started to manufacture specialized machinery for the metallurgical industry. Qualified engineers, a modern mechanical workshop and a specialized assembly shop care for reliable quality and the constant development of our product range.